Sunday, May 20, 2012

Special Guest Blog: Mom's Thoughts on Love

It's time to introduce you to a very special woman. One I've known my whole life. Even when I was at my most unlovable, she loved me anyway. I think that's the most important thing I've learned from my mom.  These are her thoughts on love. This was an unexpected addition to the blog this week, and I hope we hear more from her. 

I have been reading a lot about love. I never realized there was so much to it. For me love seems to be easy, yet difficult. The first instinct for me is to love. Sometimes that is dangerous. It can be hurtful if the love isn't returned. But if some of the things I have been reading are true, and I think they are, then love should be the first thing that comes to mind when you meet someone for the first time and for all the times you meet them after that. There is a lot of love in my family. I see it and feel it every day. My family has become my life. Although I have friends at Millpond (the Manor) my life has been changed, altered, by my family. And as some very famous people have declared.....
All you need is love, love is all you need.

1 comment: