Sunday, May 20, 2012

Special Guest Blog: Love Notes from Margie

Here are some more thoughts from my lovely sister, Margie.
  • Love is a choice! Choose love!
  • He loves me extravagantly! And you too!
  • His love is no respecter of persons. He loves us ALL!
  • Real love expects nothing in return. We can only do this with Christ! This is a Choice. Choose Jesus!
  • Love people anyway.
  • Dog is God spelled backwards, just sayin'. It's pretty cool how you can yell at your dog, or ignore them, but still they are so excited to see you every time you come home! Be excited like that when your spouse comes home or when someone visits. It's a choice!
  • Praying for God to bless the unlovable people in your life changes your heart for them!
  • Forgiveness brings freedom. Choosing not to forgive imprisons us, not the one we think we're holding prisoner.
  • If I don't love me & I speak all kinds of ugliness over myself, it's offensive to the God who took such great care in making me. Speak life over yourself!
  • Speak life over everyone you come in contact with, especially those who are hard to love! This is a choice!
  • Line up your thoughts toward others with God's truth. Change your thinking. This is also a choice!
  • I think the Beatles got it right long before us. All You Need Is Love.
  • The loving God of the new testament is the same loving God of the old testament!
  • And that's just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment